Monday, April 15, 2013

Oh!: Loly in the Sky

Last month you might have noticed that I had a banner up for a lovely little shoe website, Loly in the Sky. In anticipation of spring weather (which, honestly, I'm still waiting for up here!) they offered to send me a pair of flats from the spring line!

Loly in the Sky Guest Blogger outfit
Pants: J. Crew, Blouse: Vintage, Jacket: J. Crew 2010, Bag: Aldo Outlet 2011,  Shoes: c/o Loly in the Sky

Loly in the Sky Guest Blogger outfit

I'm pretty thrilled with them! All of their designs are adorable, but I ended up choosing the Elvira loafer, mostly because I liked the funny sort of tone they seemed to have with a period instead of an exclamation point. They're crazy comfortable though, which for some reason surprised me (probably because in normal life I find that every pair of shoes hurts in a different way), so I won't be surprised if I wear these babies to death and they're in a sad state by the end of the summer. 

Polka dotted bow: my patronus.

because these faces happen.
Always gotta make a weird face.

Oh! Loly in the Sky shoes!

This is also the first time I've posted these pants, even though I've worn them an awful lot in the strange in-between of seasons we've got going on right now. Normally I wear them with heels (although really, since last summer I've started wearing almost everything with heels, though I used to exclusively wear flats--one of those phases, I suppose) because, as usual, I'm self-conscious about my legs (a thing I'm sure everyone is sick of hearing about, but I mean, we should talk about these things right?) but somehow, despite trying to style the shoes with a million different outfits, they just wanted to be with these pants.

21 comments:

  1. ha! I love those shoes! what a cute thing to say:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really loving the variety of loafer-styles that are coming out from various shops right now - these are no exception, in spite of the kind of apathetic "oh." haha! Outfit envy, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pants are incredible! I think I've seen something similar at JCrew this weekend!


    Alessandra
    Follow me on: WHITELICIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with those shoes. MUST GET THEM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I like the whole way to combine these handsome shoes with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are amazing!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh. Those shoes. I can't even what! Must have. They're making me say stupid fragmented sentences because I adore them so much.

    Gorgeous pants, too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute flats!

    xx
    www.naturally-christina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Printed pants are perfect for the weather here at the moment although I am still being wimpy about flashing my ankles ha! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pants!! I've been dying for a pair in that print but haven't found my size.

    Also, just wanted to say I really, really love your blog. It's one of two that I've read so far through the archives it inspired me to finally start my own :). You have an amazing sense of style!

    -Emma from little motley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those shoes!! Too adorable.

    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Which Car you want..? Here is a best list of Cars and Vehicles, Hot Vehicles, Strange Cars, Super Cars Model, Funny Cars, Car Latest Models, Cars with Girls, Cars like helicopter and Most Speed and Expensive Cars
    WorldLatestVehicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh lovely! Loving the pants even more than the shoes, to be honest. You look beautiful as always, how do you make your skin work the way it does? Not once I've seen you with unpleasantness on your face. Magic girl. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the flats!
    and your blog is lovely
    :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing look my dear! love the pants so much and your slippers are adorable and love the bag, too! just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Usually I'm not a fan of dotty pants but these look awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. you are such a classic beauty. you've got that 60s beauty queen look that i adore!
    your shoes are my favourite part of your outfit.

    xx
    http://petalandplume.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh, those are hilarious. I also adore your pants, I can't help but be drawn to polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the new shoes, great little detail!


    Sky High Style

    x

    ReplyDelete