Friday, September 28, 2012

Out and About on the Internet.

I'm starting to settle back into a routine after running around for a few weeks (impromptu trips to the Boston area to visit friends and buy dresses, NYC for fashion week, concerts, premieres of favorite TV shows, you know, all things to keep a girl busy) and realized I've got a few things to share that have been popping up around the internet! If you follow me elsewhere you've probably seen a few links to these, but I thought it would be nice to have a record of them here also!

Picture 1

Back in deep summer I headed down to NYC for a twenty-four hour visit to have a fun little photoshoot with Refinery29 and Clarks! It was a total blast, and in one of those funny coincidences, the slideshow went up about a month later while I was busy having the best time ever during fashion week!  You can see the whole thing here! It's also made me pretty sure I need to pick up those oxfords, because they were so comfortable. I need another pair of those like I need another polka-dot dress, but, whatever.


And then of course, during that amazing week, Erin and the team at Modcloth put together this adorable, hilarious video of a whole bunch of us! Of course, after the fact I thought of about 47 different answers that were way better than the ones I gave, but that's alright! Watching this makes me miss everyone so awfully, and gives me pangs of maybe I should consider relocating after all. 


14 comments:

  1. I love the video and I love being able to hear your voice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I hadn't seen that video yet--it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was nice to hear your voice. Voice is powerful. Voice embodies being. Anyway, you should perhaps consider doing vlog posts. That would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this! i would probably be a cat too ;)




    rachael

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the video...fun to actually hear you talk too!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet video! Loved your red polka-dot dress in it. I blame you for making me want a polka-dot dress although I can not really afford new things at the moment :)

    Yes, we all like cats, don't we. And it was nice to hear your voice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That video! Fave bloggers all togetherrrrr. You are adorable obviously. The patronus question is SO DIFFICULT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are adorable! I love the video!

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. MASHED POTATOOOOOOO!!!! Too cute. Love this video.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That video is too cute. You are adorable btw.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, the shoot and the video are great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That video was adorable. haha I loved all the answers.

    :o)Sarah
    restlessromantic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete