Friday, June 17, 2011

The Thick of Summer.

I don't actually think we're in it yet, the nights are still cool, but days are breezy and warm (when it's not raining) and I'm spending my time reading books I feel guilty about, because I'm not reading the ones I ought to be for writing and all that.

Yes! I grabbed another fieldguided tote. Hot pink! Somehow I don't think there is anything more summery and nostalgic than hot pink.

Outfit details: Dress: vintage; Shoes: goldenponies on etsy; bag: fieldguided

Most of the photos for this outfit came out out-of-focus, and the ones that were just seemed strange anyway, so this is just a short little hint of a post, with little to say except to try and set the mood.

Pictures taken by John M.

14 comments:

  1. Oh, how lovely! And funny, cause I just ordered the same bag and received it a few days ago! It's my first bag from fieldguided and I couldn't be happier. Except it's so pristine and white I don't want to ruin it! I also love the shoes. I was thinking about getting them but I was worried they would stumpify my legs :( yours seem to be just fine tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any post from you is a great post! I love your shoes, too:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shoes are darling! i've ordered two shoes from goldenponies in the past. (oxfords) and when they were first up and then a few months later. the first ones i ordered are still good to go, but i threw out the other ones because they literally fell apart (all the eyelets came out etc). so i want the ones you have, but i'm afraid to buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that any post from you would be a great post! And I love the hints of polkadots and stripes in your outfit. The tote is most darling too:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. spots ANd stripes?! What an awesome dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore that dress! In fact I'd steal it from you if I were mean. LOL ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely dress!

    I bought the same tote (the blush dye one) last week!
    Can't wait to wear it!

    http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great bag.

    and I can't get over how adorable that dress is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1) I hate when all my photos turn out blurry.
    2) I love your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have lonnnnng been tempted by golden ponies on etsy! those flats look perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your dress! The tote is wonderful too - I simply adore the colour of the font! Be sure to enter my £100 ASOS giveaway!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the hints of polkadots and stripes in your outfit. The tote is most darling too

    Salvage Cars

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blog so much, I love that you said this post was about creating a mood because I feel like all your posts do that for me. It's so inspiring! Great dress too :)

    ReplyDelete