Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Awards Season?

Let's ignore the fact I haven't posted in ages (I swear I have a good reason! I'll tell you tomorrow, for now it is a secret). I have, over the past few weeks, been wonderfully gifted with some awards by other fabulous and wonderful bloggers, but due to my inherent forgetfulness and tendency towards what can only be described as--and I'm very sorry since it is an ugly word--laziness, I haven't passed these lovely awards on yet!

First, thanks and love to Pixie July of Sparkles and Crumbs, Casey of sing before seven, and Elvy of Caged Lilies*!



From Caged Lilies*

From sing before seven

From Sparkles and Crumbs

To honor these awards, here is a whole big list of blogs I think everyone should visit, fall in love with, and read forever <3

fieldguided
(I only recently came across this blog, but I read it all the way back to the beginning--I think, I might be lying, but I read it way back--and found is so inspirational that I must share!)


Luscious Letters
(Lorelle is one of my real-life bffs! She is wonderful. Every week we go on tea-dates and she is marvelously magical and delicious! Her writing prompts are really helpful--especially since I have a hard time writing without being in class--and I honestly think her positive-thinking and intentions posts are part of what has made this year awesome so far!)

Pansy Lane
(Pansy is so adorable that I want a squeeze her and be her friend! Her pictures are dreamy, crisp, and inspiring. Her blog was just born in February, but I can't wait to see more!)


small souvenirs
(My go-to blog for inspiration of all kinds. This girl has such an eye for the whimsical and striking, her blog makes me want to be quaint and silly and have pretty things!)


Abmiguous Alliterative Abomination
(I am insanely jealous that Amelia--I had to stop myself from being just too twee and copying literary devices and placing the truthful word 'adorable' in front of that--is only 16 years old! At her age I was wearing strange t-shirts and had a giant head and out-of-control hair. Her pictures are totally gorgeous, and I want to steal so many of her outfits!)

little boat
(First, her blog's name and her blogger name never fail to make me smile or chuckle. Her posts are adorable and thoughtful, and clever! It's a little bit of everything, and it makes me happy!)

Plain Jayne
(Eternally one of my favorite blogs, Jayne's posts are brilliant! I love that they are so long, because it gives me so much to read, I always want more! She posts piles of pictures, expertly picked and with wonderful commentary, I can't help but scour her blog for inspiration!)


Afeitar
(I can think of nothing but gorgeous, about this blog! It's everything I love in one place, perfect pictures, food I need to have and eat asap, and fearlessly wonderful outfits, and literature! Helen's blog is a natural stop for me, and so so lovely and a pleasure!)


Click Your Heels
(Never has a blog made me ache for hot weather so much! Rachael is constantly inspiring me with her outfits, making me feel I should cherish all the weather no matter what it is, because I'm going to want it when it's gone! She's just gorgeous and has the best outfits!)


le parapluie déteste la pluie
(I always sing this blog's name in a dramatic manner in my head whenever I read it! Inspiration perfection and boots to be jealous of, plus a cat! I want to be friends and hang out :D)

(I definitly had an entire paragraph here, I think the internet ate it when I hit post!) Also, this seems like a good time to exchange links! So many wonderful bloggers link to me and I am so grateful and appreciative of it, yet I can never seem to update my own list! So, if you have linked me please let me know so I might add you back! Or, if you'd just like to exchange links! And if I missed you last time let me know and I will fix my terrible oversight!

23 comments:

  1. I didn't know you got these awards, congrats!
    ps
    we miss your posts, at least me and my Reader do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh that is so sweet and awesome of you!! I adore your blog so much, it means a ton that you like mine too! ♥ ♥

    And when I first discovered yours I swear my first thought was, "Aww omg I want to be her friend!" Haha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you friend..;D
    Hope to see more from you..
    Have a nice day..;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you!

    i love when people highlight their favorite blogs. it's so nice to find new little gems!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on all the awards and thank you for all the great links!

    Have a wonderful day!

    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't keep a secret from us any longer! Spill!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you totally deserve all of them.
    And you are already in my blog roll :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. This seriously made my day. Thank you so much. <3

    And what exactly is that good reason for not posting? The blogospere is hurting without you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations for all your awards! You deserve it.

    I want to know that secret!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lucky you have all of those awards:)
    I have been reading you since 2 or 3 months and I'd love to exchange links, I have already added you.^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much! I'm just smiling from one cheek to the other like this smiley -> :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What you wrote about my blog and I were some of the best things to read in the morning, thank you dear!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gosh you're sweet, thank you so very much! And, you've reminded me that I need to do a similar post. Please post soon, now I'm curious to know what's happened!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd love to be linked by you- I have you linked already! :) Thanks for letting us know about all of thsoe great blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. yaay congrats! you totally deserve it!
    I already have you linked on my blog, would you link mine too? I really love your blog, I only wished you'd post more often - can't wait to find out your little secret! XD

    ReplyDelete
  16. I must say I lovelovelove your paisley dress & scarf in the post below! Congrats on receiving the awards :)

    I've linked to you, if you don't mind :)

    -Emily
    resplendenttranquility.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. you are on my blog roll, even though my blog is in infancy yet: http://ohhoneyno.wordpress.com

    you are an inspiration! i love positive people, especially when they have style :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. aww thanks! this made me smile after a hard day at work :) get posting more!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have you linked, and would love for you to add me if you want! I just love your blog, and have already added your Etsy shop to my favorites. I want everything!<3

    ReplyDelete
  20. would love to exchange links. Just added you!

    http://www.thepeopleallcallheralaska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete