Monday, February 2, 2009

Kicking the Bucket.

Oh noes! My photobucket appears to have fainted. I'm not entirely decided on how to remedy this situation, and since today is loaded with things like hanging out and catching up with friends over tea and shopping (yay!) and class for six hours straight (wtf!) I'm afraid it will have to wait until later this week! I am terribly sorry cupcakes :( It makes things look terrible. Boo!

In the meantime, a wonderful reader let me know that she drew me! It is absolutely gorgeous, and I am so flattered and delighted! The mood is just wonderful, I want to live in the pale pinkness! Her Ringo, have a banana! portrait is also stunning, as is the rest of her gallery :D Check it out!

(I am supposed to be writing a paper. Oops!)

10 comments:

  1. Oh that drawing is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love that portrait of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap - that's an amazing picture of you. She's got some talent..and a lovely subject, bien sur!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If your bandwidth is exceeded you either have to wait until it resets or get a pro account for more bandwidth. This happened to me and I got suckered into paying because I couldn't stand broken images. Damn you photobucket!

    I'm not sure if exceeded bandwidth comes from high traffic or just people stealing and direct-linking your images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are lovely! Mad props to the artist, and to you for being a muse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That drawing is so beautiful. I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah, beatiful drawing! I remember that dress! :)

    ReplyDelete