Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Favorite Forever Fruit Tarts





I am alive, I swear, although barely! Work is still somewhat ridiculous and I am experiencing exhaustion and allergy attacks (my hair and skin are in an atrocious state, not to mention the poor poor dears that were once my sinuses) of epic proportions! Nevertheless, I have a somewhat equally epic post in the works, which certainly oversells it, along with a return in productivity outfit-wise as the new school semester eeks closer and closer!

Today my boyfriend and I were ridiculously and obnoxiously adorable, with our matching allergies and work frustrations, and took ourselves out to Saratoga where we sat on the edges of flower pots and ate slices of pizza on our laps, inspected antique stores, and ate fancy desserts before staring at walls of hats. As you can see, I am wearing--shock and horror- a t-shirt! But honestly, how could i resist?

But a girl needs her beauty rest and a fanciful prince named sleep.

10 comments:

  1. That tart looks amazing, and your day sounds wonderful. Antiques stores are bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum! Hope you feel better soon, I think I know how you feel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made the most delectable fruit tarts earlier this summer, and this post made me pine for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg that looks delicious! and i love the t-shirt hehe. ps my allergies suck too right now, i feel like i have a cold and am always sneezing, and considering i normally sneeze in 3s its really annoying haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh i love fruit tarts! Fav of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so yummy, I want one! Love the dark nails too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That tart looks delightful and I really like your dark nails.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've totally been to that bakery and adore their fruit tarts. My mom and I used to go all the time. Oh you do make me nastaligic.

    ReplyDelete