Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Things are Meant to Be.

So, this dress just listed in Fashion Toast's ebay store (Treasure Chest Vintage) is one of a few things I scored at Salvation Army yesterday!

This makes me feel cool, and also strange. Ha! I wandered into a Salvation Army out of my area yesterday as I was early for a date and within minutes I had eleven or twelve things clutched in my greedy arms. I had to weed out and only bought three things: said dress, a second green dress with a weird and fantastic print that reminds me of amoebas pretending to be flowers, and the weirdest slip I have found yet. There were so many things though, I wanted to buy them all. Realistically I knew I couldn't, so I abstained, but it was so hard!

My plan is to try to go back tomorrow, since I got my paycheck a day early! I am trying to save but really! There are treasures and I am a funny little packrat magpie who must have them!

8 comments:

  1. I was trying to save, too. But then I found the Quotidian dress at Anthropologie (which is anything but quotidian) and now I find that my paycheck is disappearing very quickly . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an amazing find! that dress is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant dress! I can't wait to see you wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i always do that! whenever i go into thrift stores i try to give myself a time limit so i don't go too crazy =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am looking forward to the green dress, sounds awesomely weird and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that dress the little collar is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely finds! (By the way, with the dress that you have that might be the twin of mine - does the label on yours say "Avon"?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was totally eying that dress too - lol. So hapy for you, it's cute!

    ReplyDelete