Saturday, June 7, 2008

I think I shall Faint.

Today it is hot, the air is thick, thick, thick, like breathing through cotton candy. It's humid and I am already faintly glossy with sunscreen and sweat. Sadly, I cannot hop into our pool just yet, as it has only been opened just now and the chemicals are not ready. It's also still freezing, despite the horrific temperatures the weather has reached. It's going to be up to 96 next week, and I don't know what I will do! Melt, I think.



I bought this dress at H&M the other day, on sale, especially anticipating this weekend. It's a little see-through so the slip is necessary, plus it covers unsightly bra straps, though a bit sticky. I might go back and buy some more in other colors, it's so easy for weather like this!





The sunglasses are also new, and it's about time! I've been going without and life has been very hard. I am also eeking my way into summer make-up, although I have yet to find a satisfactory tinted moisturizer. These days it's just cover-up, blush and mascara. Anything else is just a waste!

10 comments:

  1. i really like the sunglasses and your cute bra!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited that dress is finally on sale! You wear it so elegantly.
    Your style is great, I love it =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunglasses! I had those! And then my friend's boyfriend broke them on accident. DD:


    By the way, this is Jessi. I just like to get 2989324 different blogs, apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would agree to get it in more colors, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If the heat doesn't kill me the humidity will. I wish I had a pool...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the polka dot dress! And you've made me want to buy many slips because it looks so lovely peeking out from under the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that dress is lovely & looks wonderful on you :)

    ReplyDelete