Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Summer is Creeping in, that Creep!

It's not too bad now, the sun is behind clouds and I've flung open my windows and dragged out the fan, but it's officially hot out. I spent the first of many days lazing around, taking a late shower, sitting around in my bathing suit but not going outside. I live in the attic, so I only have a few more weeks before it becomes unbearable up here and I have to retreat downstairs, only coming up to grab outfits or toothbrushes.

This is the first in many years that I am wearing shorts! I bought these also at J. Crew (after these and their lovely print I wanted more! Although these are longer) but this time, not stockings! I've been fooling people for weeks to get away with wearing them by slipping on the sheerest of stockings except with longer dresses. It's sort of exhilarating! Let's hope no crazy men in grocery store parking lots ask me if I'm an Albino and tell me that I need a tan.


10 comments:

  1. Great shorts! I like the flats, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the loveliest pic I've ever seen of you. Your posing is just too cute for words. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog titles always make me smile! and you look so sweet as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog aslo makes me smile. You skin is so lovely, don't sweat it. These shorts are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol i think i have your exact skin tone. as of late, my mantra has been " oh yeah!? well.. creamy is steamy!" lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your blog! youve got such great style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorableness ensues! Wow. I love the tip-toes-pose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit! And I think you have a beautiful complexion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You pull off the shorts really well. And I don't think you look too pale at all...

    ReplyDelete