Thursday, May 15, 2008

Skirts and Shirts.

Classes are over! Exams are over! I can't shake the feeling that I need to be doing something, reading some critical article, but I don't!

That said, I can't be bothered with anything fussy today, but I'm also not in the mood for jeans. Today it's just throw on a skirt and a shirt with some easy shoes and keep the fuss to a minimum.





I've changed about 12 times already today, was settled on the second outfit (it's softer) and then changed back into the first (after trying about a million other ones). It's cloudy and sad, so let's relax!

13 comments:

  1. i like how you mixed these patterns. looks so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm absolutely into the green shirt. What a colour, and that nice bow. Pretty, pretty, pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to just relax and have nothing to do! Nice looks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your second outfit!!
    And I just read your post about hair - so unique&interesting!
    Great blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh you really know how to mix those gorgeous pattern! i think both outfits are great, despite i prefer the 1st one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Twelve times...wow...I go through a similar experience fairly regularly. So frustrating isn't it? I love the one you ended up choosing. That green is lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both outfits show the character in a no-fuss way, which is the key to the efforlessly chic style! In any case, you've got it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the second outfit myself but thats probably because it's nearer to monchrome and thats a little obsession of mine!
    I loved your post about the dolls as well, I am often told that if it looks like your Nanna would wear it, I'll wear it!
    LM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like both looks, definitely prefer the 2nd thou, green is so lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the green and white together is so fresh, though both are lovely :)

    if we have questions for you, what is the best email to reach you at?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks everyone! You're all so sweet <33

    Suzanne: The best way to e-mail me is at katiebat@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete