Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Forbidden Mountains Thundered with her Wrath and Frustration.

I sort of can't deal with this week (although I clearly love vague statements like that one: I kind of love you, that sort of thing). I hate all my outfits and none of my clothes are (wait for it! here comes a hilarious moment) speaking to me. Part of it I think is that I just have to go to work later anyway, so normally I'd spend the day wrapped in a towel before it's time to go to work.

However, my hair is all cooperative and lovely, and I love my necklace today. I bought it ages ago and haven't worn it nearly as much as I had planned. My skin is cooperating, the weather is not too bad, and I have supplies to make myself a delicious lunch.





(Also! Congratulations to Casey at Casey's Musings on her engagement!)

10 comments:

  1. Your hair is gorgeous and those pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Thank you so much for the congrats! :)

    Your hair is gorgeous--I wish mine would cooperate like that. ;) lol. Lately it's been up in a ponytail most of the time.

    Ah, I can totally relate to clothes not speaking to me! If they don't move me, then I feel bored and frustrated that I can't put together a good outfit. I usually end up browsing through Flickr or my classic movie star photos to stimulate some sort of creative, fashion direction. ;)

    Hope you have a lovely Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so lovely in these images. Every time I see you hair I turn a little more green with envy. It really makes me regret cutting mine off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. best.hair.ever. I wish my hair could curl as romantically as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your eyes are gorgeous! And I have to ask, is the butterfly necklace from H&M? I have one just like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh indeed: your HAIR is not only lovely, it's the loveliest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been browsing your blog, and I must say, you are stunningly beautiful! I adore your style and your outfits, and I'd like to dress like that when I grow up. Being a fellow twenty-something (and being thrilled to have it apply to me too), I guess that's right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah what lovely hair you have darling

    ReplyDelete
  9. Liczyłem, że po wpisaniu "Forbidden Mountains" znajdę tego kolesia z kataną na tle kaukaskich szczytów a tu zamiast tego taka laska :-)

    ReplyDelete