Friday, May 16, 2008

Feather-bed, minus bed, plus brained.

Today I was trapped at work all day, and after a few hours I needed a walk around. Though I'm trying very hard not to spend, I've been buying much more second-hand lately ( I swear, the finds are getting better!) if anything, a little thing here and there isn't too bad*.

So, I trotted down to H&M. I love their funny little sale section because things I never would have looked at are fifty-cents or so. Today I purchased a strange bracelet, and my favorite, very odd hair clips:

**

I love them! I'm not sure how to wear them, they're strange and lovely. They remind me simultaneously of a bird/alien and something from the hats in Singin' in the Rain. I feel sort of like I have pretty antenna.

*Even though I seem to have no problem forking over my monies for snacks. Chocolate bars and fruit tarts are worth it!
** Look! A grin! This is rare.

4 comments:

  1. It's kind of cute and kind of bizarre looking. I think you can pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hairclips are great--they look like vintage mini-hats/fascinators.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chicchicchicchicchic, nothing else. Go for it, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice, really eccentric retro :-)

    ReplyDelete