Monday, May 26, 2008

Admiration on the Street.

I am in love with this girl on Face Hunter today:



It's all so cool, prim, and perfect. A Lolita School Teacher, or something, with a parasol and the face of a vintage Barbie--I don't mean that in a bad way either. I think Kate Beckinsale also looks like a Barbie, and I mean it in the good, vintage way instead of the anatomically insane and vapid sort of sense.

There is so much perfection in her outfit, and demeanor, that I almost can't stand it!

10 comments:

  1. i just saw this outfit on the facehunter - she is so darling. i just love the parasol, lolita glasses and cardigan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I truly understand your little crush. She's too gorgeous for this bad world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those heart-shapes sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's like coming out from Moschino Advert! The umbrella is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh god this woman is fabulous, I have to draw her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the heart shaped Lolita sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I looked like that everyday...sigh....
    And Kate Beckinsale does look like a vintage Barbie- how very astute of you!
    LM
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw that awhile ago too! So sexy. Totally out of the pages of Lola! Also, hi there!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. that look is fabulous! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete