Thursday, April 17, 2008

I dreamt I was a amorphous mass, the ghost of a child lost at sea.


(I look fantastically deranged here, and the flash went off and ruined the atmosphere, but I think it lends itself nicely to my drowned ghost dream thing.)





alphabet (an excerpt)

1
apricot trees exist, apricot trees exist

2
bracken exists; and blackberries, blackberries;
bromine exists; and hydrogen, hydrogen

3
cicadas exist; chicory, chromium
citrus trees; cicadas exist;
cicadas, cedars, cypresses, the cerebellum

4
doves exist, dreamers, and dolls;
killers exist, and doves, and doves;
haze, dioxin, and days; days
exist, days and death; and poems
exist; poems, days, death

-Inger Christensen

6 comments:

  1. I adore this outfit, I am SICK of looking for the perfect vest, it doesn't exist for me - lol!!

    Response to your comment on my site: thanks so much! :-) I wash my face morning with Clinique mild face soap, exfoliate 2x/wk and make sure to get my 2L of water/day. My skin relies on the water especially. and I've worn Clinique makeup since I was 13.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very ethereal; and yet the vest keeps it from being too much. love the flats too and thanks for linking to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what a gorgeous look!!! you're really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. you look like liv tyler espaccaly in the last photo.....

    great

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic outfit, really good light in the photo:)

    ReplyDelete