Friday, April 25, 2008

As promised: Shorts!


What an unfortunate face I happened to be making! It was very difficult getting pictures this morning. The LCD is broken on my camera (I dropped it, woe!) so I have to set the self-timer and flash by memory and for some reason the flash kept going off this morning! The unfortunate fact was compounded with the embarassing appearence of people late for classes; I accidently startled one person. Apologies!

So far the day in shorts is not too bad. They are somewhat unflattering while sitting, but I console myself with the fact that it is not a problem unique to me, and as I walk around campus I notice many people wearing scandalizingly tiny shorts.

On a side note, I have been waiting to post about some floral dresses from Express. I walked by, as is my usual custom on my way to buy chocolate at work, and there are some really lovely dresses on display. The prints are wonderful wonderful wonderful, and the shapes are really pretty. They also have some maxi floral dresses where the print is decidedly (Dear self: stop over-using adverbs and adjectives) abstract and loud. I love them all. On the downside they are ridiculously over-priced, I think, but I also just got a 30$ off coupon in my e-mail and so I am tempted.

6 comments:

  1. i like the shorts! plus, even though you say you have pale legs, at least they are long and lean! (I am cursed with short n stubby legs.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shorts look lovely on you. I can't believe summer is almost here! by the way, did I just said that's adorable spring look?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock those shorts. We should hang-out and maybe bring porcelain skin back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah shorts, they look super cute. I don't see any stockings I don't think? Look great without.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys!

    And yes, porcelain skin should be brought back! I always feel really good about it until summer, when it seems like the rest of the world is all kinds of bronze.

    I am actually wearing tights! They're really,really, really sheer so no one can tell I'm wearing them, but I know and it evens out my leg-tone a bit :)

    ReplyDelete