Sunday, March 23, 2008

Satisfactory Travel.

Happy Easter! I've just returned home from a weekend in Philadelphia, one of my favorite cities, and have had a glorious time. Regrettably, I did not buy all the clothes and strange accoutrement I adored since I am low on cash these weeks, but was able to scrounge up for a few choice bits (and food! Food is the most important, sometimes).


We went to an old haunt, the Reading Terminal, to eat Mexican food and gaze longingly at flowers:




(I am really impressed with how these photos came out, as I have no LCD or viewfinder on my camera.)

My lovely aunt procured this delicious raspberry scarf for me:



Later, I hung out with my cousins. It was Christopher's confirmation this weekend, and so we spent our free time doing as many ridiculous things as possible.


including some sort of dancing. I purchased that rather popular H&M dress, along with a pair of flats at Gap that ours did not have in my size. Annie is wearing an adorable dress from J. Crew, which sadly did not get showcased in all it's glory due to the chill weather.


A cake! I've posted other cakes before, one covered in bees, and I think I will make a habit of it. This is supposed to be a lamb but I think it looks like a dog. It was decapitated in a somewhat hilarious manner, as you see.

1 comment:

  1. I love the flowers! Good that you're enjoying! Nice blog~=)

    ReplyDelete