Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sheer Ridiclousness, Code Name: Peds on the Head.

Yesterday it was really slow at work. Really slow, not just slow, but slow to a degree that I can't even comprehend because if I did, I would cease to exist. To combat the lethargy and insanity that comes with slow days in retail, my co-worker and I made things. She made a Hester Prynne doll (we had a red pen and she made it a Puritan looking hat. Clearly, this was the only option), I made a headband with a flower on it out of peds.



I'm mildly embarrassed to be posting a picture of me wearing peds in my hair but honestly, I kind of like it.

I'm not saying I'll wear it, it's made out of disposable pantyhose and staples for goodness sake, but I've never worn a headband over my hair this way and it's sort of nice. And, I don't know (STOP the coma abuse, self), I kind of like the color.

(Maybe I'm just deranged).

2 comments:

  1. I actually really really adore it! I like how its sheer and delicate with the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it looks great. I quite like it.
    Hailey@SS

    ReplyDelete