Sunday, February 3, 2008

Oh, how inexplicable we are on sunny days!

The weather lately has been deeply bipolar. This morning, as I was trying to take outfit pictures covertly before the strange men walking down the street came my way, I wanted nothing more than to roll around outside. This is Spring weather! It's going to be near 50 this week. Honestly! It's February, normally it's abysmally chilly and miserable out. I know it's only for a bit though. We always get an enormous blizzard in March. I bought a new pair of white sneakers today, and I am going to try my darn-dest not to wear them when it's wet out just yet.



I got this skirt ages ago. I love it, but it has always given me some trouble. I feel rather good in it though it is just a bit too snug at the waist for me to gorge myself on croissant sandwiches and fruit tartes, which is a great tragedy indeed. I am getting an unaccountable amount of wear out of this blouse.

In other, much more interesting and happy news, The Whimsical Nerd threw a lovely little award, and then in all the hustle and bustle of the beginning of the semester, I never did my part!



Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times.

Fops and Dandies
Liebemarlene Vintage
Ringo, Have a Banana
Itty Bitty Kitty Committee
Elegant Musings
Only Shallow
The Clothes Horse
The Fashion-y Blog
Flying Saucer
Le Blog de Betty

3 comments:

  1. thats a great white blouse! ;-)
    hailey from stylesymmetry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this blouse, it is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!! I just wanted to say thank you for your sweet award!! :)

    Your outfit is so pretty... love the blouse!

    ReplyDelete