Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The kind of lazy that is deep in your bones.

I have been awful about this whole blogging thing! I suppose I will blame my insecurity about my blog skillz in general although, to be truthful, the cause of all my time-related problems stems from work. But now the holidays are over and store are back to normal hours, which feel so wonderful so far, that hopefully I'll be actually doing the things I enjoy and figuring out exactly what I want this blog to be.

A few Holiday pictorials are in order!








A smile would have been nice, but oh well!

I also have to confess that I've been slumping around the world in ridiculous outfits. We've had extreme amounts of snow piling up all around, and even though I know I ought to expect it, I am still miserable every time. I love it from inside, being homey and making cookies, but then I inevitably have to leave the house to go to work or some other distasteful endeavor, and I hate the snow. Oh! Complaints! My main sort is that I am forced to wear horrendous footwear.

Oh deers!

1 comment: