Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Things I cannot Resist.



Anthropologie piled flowers on hair for the cover of their December catalog (I love their catalogs. I have a huge pile of them in my room, from which I like to cut bits and pieces out and glue them to things) and I would like to say that I have been all over this type of thing for at least two weeks:


Observe!

Okay, so it's on a much smaller scale, but still. I bought PILES of hair flowers at H&M on Black Friday and have been affixing them in large numbers to almost everything I can find. It's a nice little thing when the weather is so terrifically cold that it freezes your eyelashes.

1 comment:

  1. i love what you're wearing. it would be nice with white tights aswell. the layering is genius - you look like a grown up (not to mention slightly healthier looking) Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete