Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Beginning.

So, let's be honest: I've been wondering and wondering and wondering for months what an appropriate topic for a premiere blog post ought to be. I wrote up a few, detailing where it is I think my own developing style comes from (uniforms at Catholic school), deep-felt lamentations at the state of the typical collegiate fashion choices (you have 'juicy' written on your butt, I am aghast), and various other self-conscious type musings.

Steadily, the days went on and my little place-holder of a blog went empty until even the crickets deserted it, and suddenly I realized that now would be the perfect time. I'm going to have to get over this awkward growing-up phase of this thing and there is no better way of doing it than jumping right in. I think it's the weather that has prompted me to do so; it would be a shame to miss out on the gorgeously famed autumn months of the Upstate area.
I am an ambitious little snot, and I have plans for this little ego-centric blog! I suppose some planning on what it ought to be would have been nice, but I've decided I am too eager, and also of the mindset that the best way to go about this sort of thing is to post in it and see what seems to work and what doesn't.

Anyway, I suppose I might as well make some sort of 'about me,' and because it makes me generally uncomfortable, I will keep it short: I am a twenty-something college student dressing on a budget, working at a shoe store, and reading a whole lot of books. I look (and dress) like so:




(The end!)

2 comments:

  1. you have 'juicy' written on your butt, I am aghast

    Oh, I am laughing too, too hard at this because it is true and it bothers me to no end but you have stated it so simply and (I imagine) with such a perfect deadpan.

    By the way, yes, I did just read back through your entire blog and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool look :-) I am finding that the way you dress is similar to the way I dress... when I actually get "dressed" and don't just run around in a pair of capris, a blouse, and cute shoes ... LOL :-)

    God Bless, Keep it up... I will keep reading :-)

    ReplyDelete